Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello blogging...

Well I finally caved and made a blog. So yay, here it is! For the longest time I've sort of been against blogging, not wanting to share personal information or put my life on display. The way I justify it though is exactly what my husband explained to me, it's a public journal and a way to document us as a couple. Either way I caved. I think it's a good way to stay in touch with people though, especially with life getting so busy.
Both Matt and I are finishing up our majors at BYU. Today was the last day of Spring classes and finals will be over in about two days. All I have to say is it's about time. I get burnt out so easy anymore with school, but I love it.

1 comment:

  1. your blog is so cute!! i love all your pics. lets hang out b4 u guys leave!

    ReplyDelete